Vivint Smart Home security is one of the best leading home security devices offering company. They design and create simple smart home devices in affordable range of prices. Vivint provides state-of-the-art home security combined with leading home automation technology. It helps in building the smart home technology to protect house and other best security with flexible automation. There is no other security company does a best job of the convenience 24/7 professional monitoring. People can monitor the security of home with various packages.
Vivint is dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, we serve more than 1.5 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
What products does Vivint offers
Products and services includes :
- Home Security Systems
- Complete Home Automation Systems
- Wireless Security Cameras
- Smart Security Devices such as Smart Locks & Garage Door Openers
- Automated Lighting Control & Smart Thermostats
- Doorbell Video Cameras
- Burglary Sensor Detection
- 24/7 Alarm Monitoring
What is a smart home?
Smart Home products all work together to make your home a better, smarter home. Smart home is where important features like locks, motion detectors, cameras, and more get connected into one digital network with centralized control, mobile access, and built-in artificial intelligence that adjusts to user routines.
Why we required to dream a smart security home
We may get lot of thoughts and reasons that our home should be secure even with our absence. There could be some situations where robbing, or fire extinguish due to electric shortage may happen when we were not at home. Ensure to monitor the home security with smart home app and pro-active to take immediate actions on the toughest situations. We will start with greater control, convenience, and security when it comes to your home.
Using the Vivint Smart Home security app, you can keep tabs on your home from anywhere, allowing you to:
- Monitor activity in and around your home.
- Arm your security system.
- Adjust temperature.
- Converse with the person at your front door.
- Know who’s coming and going.
- Receive text alerts regarding activity.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with 24/7 monitoring and support.
Vivint provides Top-tier security system with latest technologies. Smart home automation features for a more robust security system. Integration with multiple applications/system which intern controlled in a single app.
It is a fancy security system, professionally installed, and its equipment and monitoring plan prices are still more than what you would pay cheapies like Abode or SimpliSafe. But as far as traditional security companies go, Vivint is a solid choice for full home security and home automation.
Vivint Smart Home app puts control of your entire home in the palm of your hand. With just one app, you can easily manage every part of your smart home system from anywhere. It turns smartphones into smart home hubs.
- Basic security equipment: Unlike a lot of competitors in the market, Vivint is designing their own security equipment and offers a full range of security and environmental sensors.
- Cameras: It has some really great quality in pixels with cool security cameras. Its Outdoor Camera Pro is on par with the Nest Cam IQ Outdoor, and its indoor camera was the first to let you (or, more likely, your kids) make outgoing calls. Recently, vivint is upgraded with its doorbell camera.
- Home automation integrations: Company equipment uses Z-Wave and lets you integrate with tons of different smart home devices on the market.
- Installation: At present, it is offering only professionally installed systems. But that does mean you don’t have to do any of the hard work yourself.
- Monitoring and pricing: Vivint’s monitoring plans are pretty average as far as pricing goes, and you can add up to six security cameras to its video plan. (The price goes up by $5 per month per camera.)
- Customer service experience: Vivint’s had a slew of customer service complaints in the past, but most of them have had to do with door-to-door salespeople. We recommend skipping the sales pitch and just calling in. We like that Vivint keeps its support staff in house, and its current customer service reviews are looking up!
Vivint Smart Home security Pros & Cons :
- High-end technology and equipment
- Customization security packages
- Short-term contract available
- Highly-rated mobile app
- Free in-home security consultation
- Higher overall cost
- Bigger up-front payment to avoid long-term contract
- Steep termination fees
Customers are quite happy to use these vivint smart home devices and shared a overall feedback that they were expecting more improvements suggested by customers on few product and services. Especially on long term contract support.
Vivint had some customer service complaints on the record, but at least it keeps support staff in house. Company had some struggles with customer service experience. Most of the complaints we’ve seen have been around salespeople, specifically the door-to-door ones.
For more information about the best products in various categories like Clothing, Health, etc.,. Please visit Gentle reveiws